In the market as it is now, you, the buyer, have lots of property to choose from. You have the luxury now. You've had it for about 2 years. Now is a good time to buy because prices have temporarily stopped skyrocketing.
Here are some things to consider why THIS is a great time to invest:
1. Only 3.5 to 4 hour easy drive from Phoenix (population 1.512 million) Same drive from Tucson (population 997k).
2. Just a 1 hour drive to the border in Lukeville, then you're back in the U.S.!
3. The MARRIOTT!!!! Now being constructed on Sandy Beach. Why would the MARRIOTT build here? They know something!
4 Did you know there are more than 50 development projects being built or already built, and more on the way? Do these developers know something the rest of us don't? We believe they're positioning themselves when the market doesn't have enough inventory like it was 2 years ago. They'll be ready and buyers will end up on a waiting list.
5. Mayan Palace, (timeshare) a beautiful place in the middle of nowhere, 20 miles outside Penasco. Why would they build way out there? Why are they building Mayan Lakes (full ownership homes). What do they know?
6. A new airport near completion. Guess where? Yes, near the Mayan Palace!
7. A new highway from Arizona's border to the Mayan area.
8. The new coastal highway from Southern California is near completion with 15 more miles left. Only 5 hour drive from San Diego. (San Diego population 1.25 million). Did you know Californians have run out of "affordable" beach property? Guess where they've been buying? Yes, Puerto Penasco.
9. How about all the articles published in the New York Times, Los Angeles, Denver, Phoenix and Tucson papers, and too many to name here. They write about "Arizona's Beach". Creates more exposure for us! The word is getting out. Can't afford Cancun? How about the hottest new resort destination Rocky Point!
10. Why would the recent border governors conference (including Arnold Schwarzennegger) have their conference here in Puerto Penasco? It has been front page news, creating more awareness and exposure here for more investors to buy up property.
11. Airlines now fly between Penasco and Hermosillo, now more convenient for Mexico City business people to come here to buy the best deals.
12. Nautical Ladder plans in the Sea of Cortez are in process by the Mexican Government. "Fonatur" is the government agency driving the plans. Penasco is on the Fonatur map!
13. As we drive around town, we see many locals are putting money back into their communities, many are building apartment complexes, many are building hotels, motels and restaurants. Are they expecting more people here? Why would they spend all that money on these projects? They must know something too!!
14. About 340 days a year of SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKIES!! No hurricanes, no Tsunamis, no natural disasters. Average temperature in summer is 95 degrees and the winter is 64 degrees. Did we say fresh seafood and shrimp yet??
Don't be like the people that didn't buy at the last "rush"...they're now saying "I wish I bought then".
We believe there's one more window of opportunity, and we are in it.
Will Rogers said "Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait"
We look forward to hearing from you, the buyers. We have access to all the listings in town and we're happy to share them with you. There are some motivated sellers that are being creative by offering low down payments and carrying the note. There are also sellers that are willing to let buyers into a lease at low costs.
When you're ready, please contact us.